Lydia: Is it going to hurt?
Carter: It feels like when you're gonna have a baby.
she started to get a little frustrated that it hadn't come out yet. I tried to explain to her that sometimes it takes more than a day to get the tooth out, but she was determined to have to tooth fairy come that night. Fortunately, after a little wiggling help from some cousins, Aunt Jenny came to the rescue with some dental floss and pulled it right out. She didn't cry, scream or anything. I wish I could say I was as brave when I've had my babies. The tooth fairy even remembered to come by and bring $2, which she carried around all morning until it was time to go to school.

4 comments:
Wow good job Lydia! Shelby's getting a tooth that is kind of starting to get loose :) But she's not one to sit and play with it so it may take her a while.
wow I wish pulling teeth was like having babies. lol.
Oh Carter! So funny!! Even being the youngest of the 3 she beat the girls pulling their first tooth. So fun!!
Laura can't wait for her first tooth to fall out. Too bad she already has lost the magic of Santa, Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny, ect... She is just too grown up for being almost 6yrs. Any chance you are moving back in when the Tello family moves out?
Post a Comment