We had tons of fun at Lagoon on the Friday before school started (even though it was crazy busy). I managed to hold down everything I ate that day, so that was awesome. Grandma and Grandpa Stewart went with us, and I don't know what we would have done without them. We probably would have left the park about 6 hours sooner than we did.
It's so weird to see my kids on rides that I rode when I was their age. If I wasn't so lazy, I would find some of the old family pics and do a little then and now comparison. Maybe next year...Meleah and Cameron pretty much only liked the cars and the boats. I did force them on the whales a few times though...you know you've gotta get your money's worth!
Carter was pretty bored on the boats, but was not quite ready to go on Wicked or the Colossus. He did like the Bat and the Dino Drop this year though. Baby steps people!
Grandma managed to capture a picture of us right before we got blasted by a waterfall.
Everyone was pretty tuckered out at the end of a very exciting day!
Eggs eggs eggs
3 years ago








2 comments:
It's been a long time since I've been to Lagoon. I worked there more than a decade ago and now I work only blocks away. But it's been a really long time. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Am I a bad mom if my kiddos have never even BEEN to an amusement park? Unless the train at the zoo counts. Between Roger DETESTING rides, and a few children that love to wander away, I haven't even tried. But here you are with the whole fam and it's even BUSY? Mom of the year.
Post a Comment