"Why do you even ask my opinion when you know you're just going to do whatever you want anyway?"
So...I have not cut Meleah's hair. I think I sort of enjoy the challenge of coming up with hairstyles that actually work with the hack job. I also can't think of a cut that would look normal aside from a buzz. I don't know if you could tell from the horrible pictures, but there are sections that are literally half an inch long. Therefore, I've been using the long hair that she has left to try to cover up the "business in the front" region. The only problem I'm having is that I have to pull pretty tight to get those little snippets of hair in there, so now every time I tell her it's time to do "hair pretties" she says "No, I not like owies." I do intend to cut it eventually, I just want to wait until it's a little bit longer in some areas. I appreciate all of your input, but I'm afraid that for the sake of my vanity and pride I must go in a different direction at this time. I hope that this will not discourage any of you from making suggestions in the future, and that no one's feelings have been hurt by this decision. Ü


6 comments:
Ahh how cute...I remember when kayla did that ...twice!! you just look back and smile.
If you can cover it that well, I definitely wouldn't cut it!!! She looks adorable :) I haven't really cut Livvy's yet either, who also has spots that are REALLY short. I just try and clip the longer ones over that area :) I'm sure there are those that would disagree with my decision, but I stand by it :)
I'm totally impressed, Candice. But how could my Meleah not look cute? The picture of Meleah and Lydia is just the most beautiful picture of little sisters that I have ever seen!! I miss them all!!
She is adorable! I can't even tell!
I didn't realize she had cut some so short. I thought it was just that side that was short and would look cute in a bob. I guess since Shelby has never cut her hair (knock on wood) I don't know which way I would go. That picture of her and Lydia is really cute! Can't wait to see them in March :)
I think you've done a pretty good job of covering it. I wouldn't be able to tell. She's so darling.
Post a Comment