I brought a pair of tennis shoes because
a.) I love shoes. I can still buy them and not get depressed because they're the ONLY thing that hasn't changed size since High School. Tennis shoes are definitely not my favorite pair of shoes, however. I prefer shoes that don't require socks and preferably have a heel so I don't look so short next to my husband. The reason I brought the tennis shoes is to represent how much
b.) I love walking. It's starting to get a little bit warmer here, and I'm SO excited! I used to walk around every neighborhood in the area back when I only had one kid and there were a LOT fewer neighborhoods. Now I'm lucky if I can squeeze in a walk to the school to drop off the kids.
I also brought my computer mouse. I don't really love the mouse per se (although it is cordless, which is a nice feature), but I love to
a.) blog
b.) find good deals online
Then when I was reaching into my purse to grab this spatula to represent how much I love cooking my hand brushed past this -and on an impulse, I pulled it out. I'm sure my life would be much more difficult without disposable diapers (especially since I still have two kids wearing them), but I really meant for it to represent babies. I love babies. Every time my baby turns a year, I start feeling a little sad that they're so big. Don't get me wrong, I totally love the toddler stage. They're so fun to watch when they're taking their first steps, calling me "ma-ma," and even when they're pulling all the crap out of my cupboards...but I still miss having a tiny little baby to hold all the time. Don't worry, I'm still not quite ready for baby #5, but I think it's definitely time to start getting Randall used to the idea.
So...what are your favorite things?





3 comments:
Awww, come on Candice, give me a run for my money!! You've only got a couple more to go to beat me!! :)
A few of my favorite things (aside from my famiy of course)are:
1)Books! I love that I can 'escape' every once in a while and enjoy someone elses life. Hee hee
2) I love to sew! It is an outlet where I can be creative. I love that I can make something that I couldn't find anywhere else. (It may only be fit to be seen at home...but still). :)
And 3)I love writing! Another source for being creative. Again, it may only be sutable for my family to read, but is still fun!
I love babies too, but especially when they belong to someone else.
Post a Comment