Monday, June 15, 2009

My Bad!

Dear Readers,

It has come to my attention that there are a couple of errors in my last post about Meleah's Birthday. First of all...apparently the 90's fad of calling yourself by your name rather than "I" is actually considered using the THIRD person, not the first. I wasn't really sure about that, but was too lazy to look into it. Secondly, I referred to my daughter as bull-legged, and have since been informed that it is actually BOW-legged. I assumed that it was bull-legged because it looks very much like a person that has just gotten done riding a bull. Unfortunately, as my High School friends know, this is not the first time my hearing has deceived me. Well, you learn something new every day. Thanks go out to my husband for bringing this to my attention 2 weeks after I posted (He LOVES to stay current on the family blog), and to all of you that were too sweet to tell me about them. I hope these errors have not discouraged anyone from reading due to my vast lack of intelligence, and hope to acquire literary perfection in every post from this day forward.

Sincerely,

Candice

p.s. I realize that the title of this post is yet another 90's fad, but it was either that or "My last post was perfect...NOT!" Which do you prefer?

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

You are pretty funny! I never knew it was bow legged either, if that makes you feel better. But I think we've had a similar discussion about cow lick and callic. I would look up bull legged in the dictionary, you might both be right!

Rachel said...

ha ha ha. "My bad!" is a good one! I don't think that one will ever get old :D

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

You are so dang funny! "My bad!" That's so classic along with the NOT thing. :)