Monday, June 29, 2009

Meleah's Dictionary Volume II

aw better - all better
tisses - kisses
my pot - No, this is not what you're thinking. It actually means my spot, this is stated repeatedly even if it has been two days since she sat in that particular "pot."
lellow - yellow
nowannit - no, thank you.
aw full - I'm bored of eating now, so I'm going to go get into something while you all are distracted by your dinner.
unto do it - I want to do it.
fower - flower
self - I did it all by myself!
otay - okay
tearit - carrot
boopit - blanket
yep - this actually means what she says. She just says it all the time and I think it's so cute.
awesome - I want some; awesome
ook - look
amren - Cameron
pippy - sippy
gar - car
one, two , three, cinco, seis - One, two, three, four, five
no opum - no problem
fofun - I have no idea. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. FYI it's not "for fun."
unnies - undies/underwear
piyer - spider
nked up - once again...not what you think. I believe it's "I just woked up", since she says it in her happy voice every morning and also when she comes walking out five minutes after I put her down for her nap.
oh trist - in the name of Jesus Christ
at me Mommy - Look at me, Mommy! She usually says this when she's climbing on something very tall and precarious. Does she want me to have a heart attack?
UPDATE - fofun means this one. I knew I would figure it out someday! Ü

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

How adorable! Macie's dictionary still pretty much consists of "WAAAAAH", meaning I want something or I am not getting my way.

Lindsey said...

We should meet half way and have a fun little girls trip sometime. Just a thought!

Connie and Rob said...

I love my little Meleah! Her expressions still are better than a thousand words, though! They speak more like "are you always this stupid?" and "how long am I going to have to stand here with my arms up before you pick me up!" I don't want her to grow up because she'll probably lose that straight face of hers.

Chelsea said...

So Cute! Luke says one that I have no idea what he means either. He says Ya-yo. Travis thinks he means water, but I am not so sure. It cracks me up every time he says it. He just repeats it over and I have to pretend like I know what he is talking about. Maybe you can ask Meleah what it means and she can be the interpreter.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

SO cute! I love when people put their little ones "dictionaries" on their blogs. Kids make me laugh!

jessenpetty said...

ADORABLE!! She is too cute Candice!