Friday, May 15, 2009

Belated Easter Message!

I'm posting this a little late because I had a strange back spasm the night before Easter and didn't end up going to church. Then we left our bag of church clothes at my Mom's house in Vegas, so my girls just wore their Easter dresses for the first time last week. Aside from the back spasm, we had an amazing time in Vegas visiting friends, playing games, and doing all the traditional Easter hunts.
Since I'm sharing Easter pictures, I might as well share a funny conversation I overheard last week.
Carter: All of those people hated Jesus so they put him on a cross.

Lydia (in her sweet little angelic voice with a slight lisp): But we LOOOVE Jesus!

Carter: Jesus wented to Heaven so he could come back. Jesus' Mom was very sad.

Lydia (concerned sweet voice): Where are Jesus' babies?

Carter: Jesus was the only kid so he did all the chores. Then every day people got old and wented to Jesus.


You gotta love Primary!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I feel so bad that hardly got to see eachother, and I am sorry about your back! Your kids are so funny, at least you know they are learning something in Primary!

Me said...

that is great! what cute (& smart) kids! It was so good to see you while she was here.

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

HAHA The only child I've ever heard of to make it sound BAD to be an only child...

Rachel said...

Aw. Your kids are so cute! I'm excited to see you all in A WEEK!