He's only 30?? Wow...I mean...uh...what I meant to say was that he acts so much older than that. Ya, that's what I meant. J/K Happy Birthday Bro! I hope your day is awesome!!
Wow! Happy Birthday Randall! Don't worry, soon we all will be hitting that 30 age and man how weird will that be...I've all known each other so long it's fun to see us all reach that milestone. Love ya guys!
4 comments:
He's only 30?? Wow...I mean...uh...what I meant to say was that he acts so much older than that. Ya, that's what I meant. J/K Happy Birthday Bro! I hope your day is awesome!!
Wow! Happy Birthday Randall! Don't worry, soon we all will be hitting that 30 age and man how weird will that be...I've all known each other so long it's fun to see us all reach that milestone. Love ya guys!
Happy birthday Rand!
Happy Birthday! We are getting old, its official!
Post a Comment