To Celebrate Valentine's Day we...
decorated rice crispy treats...
Carter's includes a picture of Mommy and Daddy kissing on their wedding day, and the ever popular television and X-box combo (his favorite thing to do with his Dad). Lydia and Meleah's are a little more abstract as you can see.
decorated rice crispy treats...I stole this idea from my friend's blog. Aren't they cute? They were delicious! We gave some to Carter's teacher and ate the rest. (Yes, Carter's in that phase where we can't get him to smile normally.)


4 comments:
You are so good! I suck at Valentines Day. I only got Avrie cards for her class. Maybe next year I will start a tradition. I love the pink pancakes.
I can't believe you just had a baby and are taking the time to make pink pancakes for you family! You are truly amazing! I'm jealous of people that are all cute and creative!
Hey now, you can take ALL the credit for that - I never said to do it if you JUST HAD A BABY!! Insanity! They turned out way cute though ;) (Now I'm in trouble by the way....Roger said he'll never be able to eat a "plain" rice crispy treats again...aren't they SOOO good with the chocolate?)
Very cute Candice! I wish I was as creative as all my friends...I'm just NOT! Glad to see you are all well and happy!
Post a Comment