I got this tag on facebook and decided to copy it on here if for nothing else than to move the massive pregnant woman a little further down on the screen. Here are 25 random things about me:
1. I can't stand to have dry feet or socks on when I go to bed. I put lotion on every night right before shut-eye. I even have to make my husband put it on for me when I can't do it myself (after c-section, etc.), which is only a big deal because my husband hates feet.
2. I like to play with my food. I split my bananas into thirds, peel every last membrane off my grapefruit, peel my grapes...
3. I usually eat one thing on my plate at a time until it's gone, and I can't stand when two different items are touching.
4. I'm horrible at decorating my home for several different reasons: I'm creatively challenged, and I hate spending money or cleaning time on things that don't have a function.
5. I'm a reality TV junkie. I love American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, Biggest Loser, Iron Chef America...you name it, I've seen it.
6. This won't come as a surprise to my family or High School friends, but my middle name is Arvilla, and no, it's not pronounced Arviya.
7. I've had more embarrassing moments than anyone I know. This might be partially due to the fact that
8. I'm a scatterbrain. I forget/lose EVERYTHING.
9. I have to do something either fun or productive on Saturday or I am not a very happy camper.
10. I'm somewhat obsessive about the time I spend with Randall. If he isn't at work or at school, he'd better be with me. (Or at least have a pretty good reason not to.)
11. I hate cleaning. Especially bathrooms.
12. I love shopping whether it's for groceries or clothes for my kids. Lately I've been a big fan of online shopping since dragging 4 screaming kids around to the stores is somewhat unappealing.
13. I'm a sucker for a sale, and I LOVE to find a deal. Even if Lydia already has 4 pink sweaters, if it's under $2 I'm buying it.
14. One of my favorite things to do is watch home videos. Whether it's my hubby rocking out to the air drums when he was 5 or something we filmed last week; I love it all.
15. I delivered Meleah naturally in my home. That was RANDOM.
16. I LOVE to eat out. I realize that it seems like everyone does, but Randall would actually prefer a home cooked meal most of the time. Then again, he's not the one that does the dishes. Ü
17. I'm extremely indecisive. People probably think that I just don't dare to give my opinion, but the truth is: I really don't care whether we go to Subway or Arby's.
18. I hate fighting, whether it's physical or verbal. It makes me very uncomfortable. I can't stand to watch boxing on TV.
19. I've never had stitches, a broken bone, or a bee sting.
20. I love to stay in hotels. Once again, one of those things that pretty much everyone loves. What can I say? 25 things is a lot!
21. I love being from a family of 11, and I obviously plan to have a large family myself. Not quite that large, though. Ü
22. I loved High School, and look forward to the day that my kids are in High School so that I can live vicariously through them.
23. I hate dirt. It gives me the chills just thinking about it. Whoever invented sand boxes was an idiot. Same goes for chalk boards.
24. I love to cook. I would do it a lot more often if it didn't make such a big mess.
25. I love to go on long walks. Especially if I have someone to chat with and if my kids aren't crying or telling me they need to go to the bathroom.
As usual, I tag anyone that wants to do this.
Eggs eggs eggs
3 years ago
6 comments:
How can #16 and #24 co-exist? If I won the lottery, I would eat out for every.single.meal. Or at least hire a personal chef so I would never have to cook again.
And if we were still down the street, you better believe I'd be over at your house this minute so I could "play." With your furniture that is. Okay, maybe the kids too.
That was pretty hillarious, and I can copy about 1/2 of your Random things. I bet you wouldn't like to watch some of the videos we made in high school (or even more embarrassing our soap opera that we made our sophmore or junior year in college!) Can't wait to visit!
Ditto on #'s 2, 3, 11-21, minus number 15 of course, (there would have to be at lease 7 digits in the number on the check someone paid me to be that random) and numbers 24 and 25. Guess all this randomness must be genetic, eh? :)
I love your list. So funny. About half of those I would say the exact same things. lol
Ha ha good job Candice! I was laughing right out loud at the #15. A lot of people dont have anything THAT random to add. :) Love ya! Can't wait to see you in less than a week! :)
I love love love these things. I learn SO much! you are such an amazing person Candice. Remember our drives from Cedar to Vegas?! :)
Post a Comment