Sunday, September 7, 2008

Carter's Creations

These are a couple of Carter's latest drawings. How could we not name the baby Mikey after this picture? He included a few of his favorite things that he plans to do with his little brother once he is born, such as: play X-box, paint, read books, and play with play-doh (in case you couldn't tell).
This is a current picture of our family. Apparently Meleah is pulling Lydia's hair, and Lydia is crying. I'm afraid to admit that this does happen rather frequently, especially when Meleah is tired. We're all holding hands and having a picnic together outside. Carter, Daddy, and I are all wearing our matching "hole shoes" (crocs), and you can see that he didn't forget to put Mikey in Mommy's tummy. Other than the fact that I'm apparently having a bad hair day, I think he did a great job!

5 comments:

BreAna said...

Those pictures are so dang funny I love them.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

LOL, oh my gosh that is so cute! He is a creative little guy isn't he? I think he definitely wants a Mikey. :)

Rachel said...

ha ha ha. He is so cute! I love that he put "Mikey" in your stomach! lol. He also draws a pretty impressive XBOX controller! I guess he's seen a few in his day. Both pictures are so cute!

Heath Family said...

Candice,

Your family is so cute! Congratulations on the new little guy...and getting the first day of kindergarten over with! I love the drawings.

April

Connie and Rob said...

Thank you so much for sharing this post! I love to see my Carter's drawings!! He's shaping up to be quite an artist, but I'm still grateful for your explanation of the drawings, because I might have missed a few of the finer details. Little Mikey in Mommy's tummy is just too cute! I'm sorry Candice, but I think he'll always be Mikey to all of us no matter what you name him now!! Love ya!