y! He's turning 29 tomorrow, which is totally crazy! We're getting so old! We're going to go to Ruth's Chris steakhouse (is that how you spell it?
), because according to Glenn Beck...it's the best. It better be good because from what I've heard, it's pretty pricey. It's worth it for my hon
ey, of course. I love you Randall, and I hope you have a fabulous Birthday!
7 comments:
That's a cute picture of him and Meleah! Happy Birthday Randall!!!
Whoohooo!! Just 1 more year and he's officially old!! Hehe. Course Roger's got him beat, he's officially archaic in November :)
Tell the old man happy birthday for me!
Happy Birthday Randall!! How is it that we are getting this old? You're really old though man Ü
How was dinner? Was it worth the money??
Dinner was very good. However, we spent $140.00 even though they gave him a free cheesecake for his Birthday (which was DELICIOUS). Is any food really good enough to cost that much? In their defense, we could have done it cheaper, but we were going all out. I think it was worth it for the experience and to celebrate his Birthday, but I doubt we'll be going again too soon.
You should be careful Candice, at his age the shock of getting a check like that could easily put him in cardiac arrest. J/K Happy Birthday OLD Man!!!
Post a Comment