Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Baby on the way!

Those of you that read my blog should feel so special because you are the first to hear that little Stewart #4 is officially on the way. We are very excited, and frankly a little scared, to be bringing yet another baby into the world. I'm six weeks along so the fun part (morning sickness) has just begun. Week seventeen can't come fast enough for me! We are so blessed to be able to have a large family, and I hope I can remember that in the months and years to come!

6 comments:

Heatherbether said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations! You are finally catching up to me. Not to scare you, but Nathan and I have decided that three is a WHOLE LOT MORE than four. But our #4 has been an absoulute angel so that makes things a lot easier. Good luck with the pregnancy!

Ben and Taryn said...

Congrats guys!!! That is so exciting. I'm slightly jealous but really happy for you guys. Hope everything goes well and can't wait to see you all soon.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

CONGRATS!! I am slightly jealous but so happy for you! Good luck with the pregnancy and morning sickness. :)

Erica said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING!

TELL TARA SHE NEEDS TO START A BLOG TOO SO I CAN KEEP UP WITH HER!

Rachel said...

Congrats! Ü Your kiddies are so adorable that the more that come, the merrier!!! Love ya tons!

Lindsey said...

I just talked to you yesterday and somehow you forgot to mention this? Congratulations! I hope this pregnancy isn't miserable for you. How exciting! Guess you won't be down for a few months huh?