Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Okay, okay, I'll make a blog!

I've just decided to make a blog becuase Lindsey informed me that everybody's doing it, and I guess that's all it takes for weak minded people like me. I'm still a little confused about how everyone's blogs are so cute because according to my calculations, there are only like twelve templates to choose from. I have yet to figure out how all of the blogs I've seen don't look like any of them. Therefore, if any of you want to let me know where the secret clipart is, that'd be great. :) You see, I'm still using the old-school colon bracket smiley face! I'll eventually figure it out, and hopefully this will be a great way to let my friends and relatives see what's going on in my life without actually having to call them. Oh yeah, and to show off how adorable my kids are too. I'm so excited!

No comments: