I feel somewhat cheesy paying tribute to my own marriage, but we are about to celebrate 6 years of wedded bliss. I'm really making a big deal about it this year because our 5 year fell a little flat. Amazingly, it was the first time I was pregnant on our Anniversary. I realize that there are many selfless women out there who truly enjoy the entire pregnancy experience, and although I'm extremely grateful to be able to have children, I am definitely not one of those women. I strongly dislike many of the aspects of being pregnant. (I would say that I hate it, but according to my son, "we don't say hate.") Therefore, at eight months along, I was admittedly a bit grumpy. This year however, I will actually be able to enjoy food
, and hopefully even sleep for more than an hour and a half without having to get up and use the bathroom. Yay!I have to be careful not to get too sappy and embarrass my husband, but I am so grateful to be creating my eternal family with Randall. He is the greatest blessing that Heavenly Father has ever given to me. It was so difficult for me to see past school and having to leave my friends and family in Henderson, that I almost missed out on the chance to be with him. Fortunately, he was a little more in tune with the spir
it than I was back then, and he stuck in there through all my stupidity. Now we have the most beautiful family, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Not even a college degree and the promise of never having to drive in the snow again! Here's to six years of happiness, and many more to come!
it than I was back then, and he stuck in there through all my stupidity. Now we have the most beautiful family, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Not even a college degree and the promise of never having to drive in the snow again! Here's to six years of happiness, and many more to come!
6 comments:
Hi we are total strangers. I live in NC. I found your blog on accident and think it is so incredibly cute! I love you words and how you change the size etc. So fun! I also love the pic of your wedding. My husband and I got married in DC temple but it rained and was PM so I didn't get a cute shot like that! Sooo cute! Have a great day!
Yeah, I'm digging the blogging thing. And yeah, I couldn't resist putting up Lydia's silly faces! ha ha. I need to get that stuff on Snapfish too! Anyways, I am in no way trying to compete with your royal bloggerness, just trying to come in 2nd. Taryn's giving me a run for my money though. I still don't know how ya'll are doing your pictures too... Mine won't let me fit the picture into the words like that, so I always just put them seperate and centered cause that looks better. Maybe it's my chosen layout. By the way... the U smiley can be acheived by holding alt while pressing 0220. Try it out sometime Ü I guess if I'm leaving a novel of a comment it should say something about the blog itself... This blog is really cute. No one can deny that your marriage was anything but inspired. When you see Carter, Lydia, and Meleah you can see why Heavenly Father made Randall stick in there at the beginning. Despite the amount of teasing and political debating that goes on between Randall and I (he he he), I hope ya'll know how much I love and appreciate you guys. Can't wait to see ya next weekend! Love ya!
Hey thanks for the comment and thought I would comment back. I love your anniversary blog. I'll have to do one this year for us too. But if I'm not mistaken, the anniversary after Lydia was born must have been pretty depressing too. Oh but this year should be the best since your youngest is almost a year, less stress when leaving them with others. Hope you have a great one.
Technically, your anniversary isn't until tomorrow if I recall correctly! Congratulations! By the way, how do you get music to pop up on there when you open your blog?
I meant to tell you yesterday, but Happy Anniversary!!! You guys are a great couple and so, so cute. I love the hippie picture. How fun are you guys!?
Hey! I found your blog off of Holly's and I'm so glad I did. Your family is beautiful! Congrats on 6 years. Jacob and I are celebrating 5 years on Saturday! :) I added you to my blog friends. Keep in touch! :)
Post a Comment