However, I didn't have a good song for Cameron at the time, and Emma wasn't even born yet. So, these are their songs:
Cameron - "Forever" by the Beach Boys, and also Uncle Jesse as it so happens. He likes Uncle Jesse's version the best.
Youtube video
If every word I said
Could make you laugh
I'd talk forever
I ask the sky just what we had
Mmm It shone forever
If the song I sing to you
Could fill your heart with joy
I'd sing forever
Forever
Forever
I've been so happy loving you
Could make you laugh
I'd talk forever
I ask the sky just what we had
Mmm It shone forever
If the song I sing to you
Could fill your heart with joy
I'd sing forever
Forever
Forever
I've been so happy loving you
Let the love I have for you
Live in your heart
And beat forever
Forever
Forever
I've been so happy loving you
Live in your heart
And beat forever
Forever
Forever
I've been so happy loving you
Youtube Video
Baby mine, don't you cry.
Baby mine, dry your eyes.
Rest your head close to my heart,
Never to part,
Baby of mine.
Little one, when you play;
Don't you mind what they say.
Let those eyes sparkle and shine,
Never a tear,
Baby of mine.
If they knew sweet little you
They'd end up loving you too.
All those same people who scold you;
What they'd give just for the right to hold you.
From your head down to your toes,
You're not much, goodness knows.
But you're so precious to me,
Sweet as can be,
Baby of mine.
All of those people who scold you,
What they'd give just for the right to hold you.
From your head down to your toes
You're not much, goodness knows.
But you're so precious to me,
Sweet as can be,
Baby of mine.
Baby of mine
Baby mine, dry your eyes.
Rest your head close to my heart,
Never to part,
Baby of mine.
Little one, when you play;
Don't you mind what they say.
Let those eyes sparkle and shine,
Never a tear,
Baby of mine.
If they knew sweet little you
They'd end up loving you too.
All those same people who scold you;
What they'd give just for the right to hold you.
From your head down to your toes,
You're not much, goodness knows.
But you're so precious to me,
Sweet as can be,
Baby of mine.
All of those people who scold you,
What they'd give just for the right to hold you.
From your head down to your toes
You're not much, goodness knows.
But you're so precious to me,
Sweet as can be,
Baby of mine.
Baby of mine


No comments:
Post a Comment