Emma. Climbing on EVERYTHING. Always covered in marker because her siblings don't understand the words: "PUT THEM UP HIGH WHEN YOU'RE DONE USING THEM!"
Constantly moving. Wearing backwards pajamas every day because she REFUSES to keep her clothes on unless I trap her in them. Except shoes. She must have shoes on at all times. No need for them to match.
Only holds still for a few seconds to count with Mommy. One...two...free...
GREASY hair even after a hot bath due to last night's VASELINE experience. (I didn't even know I owned Vaseline, but Emma and Savanna sure found it.) We currently have long doorknob handles that don't work with child locks. Now that Emma can climb out of her bed, the little girls have been taking little field trips when we think they're sleeping. I was hoping that the grease would somehow dissipate, but apparently not. Gonna get serious today with corn starch, Dawn, and anything else I can think of. Wish me luck.
Eggs eggs eggs
3 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment