Making turkeys -
Technically that was for Thanksgiving but since it's a cute picture and I never blogged about it...
Decorating the Christmas Tree -
We have a weird tree that just stays decorated and is raised and lowered via remote control, so there's not a whole lot of decorating to be done. Just a little fluffing and then posing for pictures of course.
Making "Gingerbread" houses -
Maybe someday I'll get Jill's pattern and make real gingerbread houses like Randall did when he was growing up...but not this year. However, Carter did make his without the added support of a milk carton. We were all very impressed! ;)
Decorating cookies -
First attempts at "selfies." I think they need a little more practice.
For some reason, Meleah didn't want me to put this picture on the blog...but I couldn't resist! -
Seeing Santa at Jana's work Christmas party -This year Randall's work also did a Christmas movie, on the same day as Jana's party. So, we saw The Grinch at Jordan Commons in the morning with Jana, and then went to the Gateway to watch Frozen and eat pizza with Randall's work that afternoon. It was an exhausting, slightly sickening (seriously ate WAY too much popcorn) and yet fun-filled day.
Wearing Christmas dresses -
Playing with boxes -
Our longest box train EVER -
Brown side for Christmas Eve -
The kids watching a Nativity video that Taryn made for their ward party.
I LOVE watching these two little cuties. It reminds me of the good ol' days when Alexis and I would play together in this very house -Opening gifts Christmas morning -
Emma's first Christmas! She was so adorable and happy even though we went to bed late and woke her up pretty early (7:45) to open presents with us.
For the first 30 minutes of gift-unwrapping time Savanna was only interested in unwrapping all the treats in her stocking. Not eating them. Just unwrapping them, and laying them out on the floor.
My favorite Christmas present was Randall cleaning up every single toy, box, stupid little wire thingy, scrap of paper, candy wrapper, etc. while I made breakfast. It was such a big job that I think it wore him out a little bit. -
Stewart side for Christmas Dinner-
I'm mad that I didn't get a picture of all the kids with their gifts. Bob and Jill got them little suitcases that they've been filling with toys and pulling all over the house. I also should have snapped a pic of Jill WALKING! She's had both of her knees replaced within the last couple of months and she's doing SO GREAT!
...and now they're TRIPLETS! ;)
After seeing all these blurry pictures covered with strange bubble-looking thingy's, I'm kinda wishing I would have asked for a new camera for Christmas!
Favorite Gifts
Carter: "My helicopter and Lego Harry Potter 5-7."
Lydia: "All of them! But especially Barbie a Diamond Castle and my puppy!"
Meleah: "My kitty and my Brave Barbie."
Cameron: "Sully, Mike Mizowsky, and my video game."
Savanna: "My baby!"
Emma: Hasn't really played with any of her toys. She prefers to rummage around and attempt to eat all the candy wrappers and pistachio shells that the kids keep leaving all over the floor. (Even with my cool new battery operated garbage can, they STILL leave their trash on the floor. Ugh!)
We are so grateful for the birth of Christ! We LOVE our families so much, and are thankful we have the holidays to bring us together and remind us how blessed we are to have each other for eternity. Merry Chrismas Everybody!

3 comments:
Emma in the red dress! I love it! Thanks again for the great Christmas morning breakfast. Love you guys!
You are such a fun mom! We can't do that much stuff together without people crying and fighting.....
A tree that stays decorated? Where has that been all my life??
Post a Comment