Saturday, November 23, 2013

Twinners!

What is a girl to do when her son is wearing Men's sizes and she finds an AMAZING deal on sweatshirts?  Does she buy one for her son, or one for her husband?  Why, BOTH of course!
 This is a picture before they went on a father/son date to Burger King.  (Don't make fun of his purse "satchel." He made it himself, with Grandma Brown's help!)  I wish my camera didn't take such crappy pictures sometimes -
Carter thinks it's awesome to match his Dad, and tries to whenever possible.  I won't tell you what Randall thinks.  :)

2 comments:

Taryn Brown said...

Stryder has a satchel and thinks it's cool. I can't wait till Stryder is big enough to match Ben, your boys look so dang cute!

Jana Brown said...

Adorable!!! Please share my comment with Randall as next time I see him there will be sufficient teasing... I want him to have time to prepare for it! ;-) lol Jk