Thursday, November 7, 2013

Fall Fun

It seems like in the past we've had 2 days of wonderful weather (between scorching heat and teeth-chattering cold), but this year we've had lots of EXCELLENT fall weather.  What better way to enjoy beautiful weather than taking walks to the park?  (Warning:  I took A LOT of pictures...)








 I just CAN NOT say enough about those CHEEKS!

 Look how grown up my baby Carter is getting -




 The best thing about taking the kids to the park...they're all tuckered out by the time you get home! 

2 comments:

Taryn Brown said...

Oh man Carter looks like a teenager! He's probably not going to ever want me to call him Carter Farter ever again...good thing aunts can tease for life right?!

Connie and Rob said...

I just want to be there!!! Really longing to hug me some children right now! Carter still gives good hugs, even though he is now closer to being a man than a baby. I'm a little scared Emma won't remember me well enough to want hugs, but the other girls LOVE hugs!!!