Friday, February 1, 2013

Birthday Boy

Our little Cam-Cam turned four on the 7th.  I have declared it a "no friend party" year since - as I've said a hundred times - I'm SUPER lazy right now.  Therefore, we had our usual Stewart and Brown family parties, and Cameron chose to go to Chuck E. Cheese for his Birthday dinner.  I forgot my camera at Chuck E. Cheese, but fortunately my kids were LOVING the picture taking thingy's. 
Some of my kids are better posers than others...




Randall grabbed a couple shots with his phone.
 Cameron LOVED making and decorating his cupcakes, and sharing his party with "Kay-wee."
 
So, I MAY have talked Cameron into a raspberry cream cheese cake for the Stewart party.  I didn't really consider that it would be pink, but it sure tasted good!

"Fay-vits"
Food: "Marsh-meh-woes" (Marshmellows)
Color: "Um, green and red and blue and orange"
TV Show: "Um, Team Umi Zoomini and My Big Big Friend"
Movie:  "Um, Smurfs"
Toy:  "Um, my um Buzz Lightyear Car"

"When I was a wittle baby/when I was a wittle kid but different..."
Cameron is always saying things like:  "Ooooh, I had one of these before when I was a wittle baby!" or "I remember I did dat when I was a wittle kid but different."

"awergic"
If Cameron doesn't like/want something he likes to say "No dank you, I'm awergic (allergic) to that."  It doesn't have to be food either.  It can be food, a particular activity he's not in the mood for...pretty much anything.  


"My fa-der"
He doesn't talk about him as much any more, but for a while there, every other word out of Cameron's mouth was: my fa-der (father) this, my fa-der that.  I thought it was cute how much he thought about his Dad and talked about him constantly, even though I knew some of the things he said were lies a little far-fetched.  We later found out that he actually wasn't talking about his Dad at all.  He had an imaginary "fa-der" that was apparently pretty cool. 

"Peanut butter honey je-wo (Jello)"
Cameron LOVES peanut butter sandwiches.  However, he refuses to take the "honey" out of peanut butter and jelly sandwich, or call jelly jelly for that matter.  It's Jello.  So although he either gets honey OR jelly on his peanut butter sandwiches, he ONLY asks for either "peanut butter honey" or "peanut butter honey je-wo," depending on his mood. 

"Wady"
Cameron is pretty stubborn about the words he uses sometimes.  (Anyone remember the pee = wet debate?) Well, for some reason he refuses to use the word "girl."  It's ALWAYS "wady" (lady) whether he's talking about a toddler, a grandma, or a pink shoe for that matter.  He would call it a "wady shoe."  I think it's pretty cute, even though he usually wants no part of anything that can be described as a lady's.  

Heartbroken
Cameron always says "That almost brokeded my heart when you did that, when that happened, etc."
It can be when someone's mean to him, when he slips and almost falls on the ice, pretty much any time he's sad or afraid about something.

Cameron is such an energetic, fun, and positive part of our family. We love him SO much and I can't believe he's FOUR YEARS OLD already!  Can someone please slow down time a little bit?  Please? 

1 comment:

Connie and Rob said...

My favorite times with Cam are when he snuggles up close and lays his head on my shoulder while he plays with my phone. "Gwama, can I pway you phone? " We love our little Cam Cam!