Carter hasn't lost a tooth in years, so he was THRILLED when he yanked out a canine a few weeks ago.
Dear Toothfairy,
I finally lost a tooth! If you don't mind I want $20 for my tooth or a video game called Lego Batman 2. OK? Remember $20, or Lego Batman 2.
Thanks,
Carter
Dear Carter,
Thank you for your letter. I am happy you finally lost a tooth! Unfortunately, I am not able to meet your request of twenty dollars. Santa just bought a new sleigh, so money is tough to come by in these parts. I do like you kid, so I sold an extra pair of tights and gave you three dollars instead of the usual two. Save this money wisely, and soon you will have enough for what you want. Take care and keep brushing your teeth. I don't give money when your big boy teeth rot and fall out. Thank you.
Yours truly,
T. F.
Eggs eggs eggs
3 years ago


4 comments:
That is Awesome!
Love your blog! I hope you know how much you all mean to me. I have the very best family!!!!See y'aLL REAL SOON!
Ha ha love it!
Teeheehee! That is great! I love the Tooth Fairy's sense of humor.
Post a Comment