I
She chose to have a family party at Chuck E. Cheese instead of a friend party at our house. (HOORAY!)
Don't let her signature serious face fool you. She had a blast, and LOVED all of her gifts.
We also went to Texas Roadhouse and the whole restaurant gave her a texas-sized "YEE-HAW" while she sat on the saddle. I swear I did her hair that day. Unfortunately it "was bugging" her, so it didn't last until evening.
(Don't you LOVE it when your kids turn around and STARE at the poor people that had the misfortune of being seated next to you? I guess I should be grateful he wasn't under the table searching for ABC gum.)
AND we had MORE cupcakes and ice cream and presents with the Stewarts on Sunday.
Meleah received a scooter, a dance outfit, some sparkly jewelry, Littlest Pet shops, a baby doll and some new clothes for her special day.
We pretty much have Birthday weekends around here. We all had SO MUCH FUN, but I'm really happy that all the Birthdays are OVER! (Except for mine, which doesn't count because I don't have to do ANYTHING for that!)
FAVORITES:
Food: "Tomatoes" (Seriously, this really IS her favorite food.)
Movie: "Megamind"
TV Show: "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse"
Book: "My pony comic book"
Song: "Megamind songs"
Toy: "Dolly Rapunzel"
FUNNY PHRASES:
"I want to go to the dentist for my Birthday!"
"Carter, you made me disappointed when you put your drink in front of mine."
"I love Anakin. He's really handsome."
"You hurted my feelings!"
"When you say no, I get mad at you."
Meleah: Mom, you know that boy that I like? He died.
Mom: Who?!
Meleah: Jesus. He's THE ONLY boy that I like.
Meleah is such a funny little thing. She is VERY responsible and helpful, especially when it comes to taking care of Savanna and fetching things for me. Because of her mature nature she can be a bit bossy direct at times. She is very smart (like her mother) ;) and can already read and add/subtract. She has an excellent memory (UNLIKE her mother) and is the first one I go to when I can't find something. She LOVES her tumbling class and is always showing off her moves. Her cartwheel and alligater chomp are improving greatly, and she's getting really close to doing the splits both ways.
Even though she can be a bit sassy at times, she is very tender-hearted. A few weeks ago, she was giving my sister Jana a hug before she had to go back to Vegas and Meleah started crying a little. She tried to hold the tears back and rub them away. Then, like the little grown up that she is, she started chuckling while she said: "My eyes just keep watering!" I love to stand back and observe my little Elly Jelly. Whether she's brillitantly manipulating the other kids into playing what she wants, or getting Savanna down from her high chair, washing her hands, changing her wet shirt, then giving her a toy...she ALWAYS makes me smile.





5 comments:
Happy Birthday Meleah!! I can't believe she's five already...crazy!
That moment is like torture every time I think about it! Love love love them babies of mine! I love my melee girl Sooooo much!!! And miss her EVERY DAY!
Cute! I'm trying convince Norah that cupcakes are more fun than a tiered Fancy Nancy cake. :/
I get so excited when I see Stewart Stories!! Love them
I agree w/ Amy! Your blog is so much fun to read! :)
Post a Comment