CRAZY ACCESSORY DAY
(Crazy ties, socks, hats...)
FLASHBACK DAY
(We obviously chose 80's...and yes I still use that scrunchie ALL THE TIME! It holds my hair better than anything else when I'm working out. Scrunchies rule!)
PAJAMA/CRAZY HAIR DAY
I realize that they were probably going for more of the crazy bed-head look when they put it with pajama day, but I'm sorry...rMISMATCHED DAY
FAVORITE CHARACTER FROM A BOOK DAY
(Carter is Anakin, and Lydia is Fancy Nancy)
Sorry for the blurry pics. Apparently 3D pictures from the 3DS don't turn out so good. Lydia LOVED her Fancy Nancy hairdo and has now placed it up there with the "Sleeping Beauty"on her favorite hairstyle list. Of course, because they both take 3 times as long as anything else I do...HONEST ABE
Carter's doing an oral report on Abraham Lincoln today at school. He didn't want to wear his suit to school (and I didn't really want him to, either) so this is what we came up with. Sadly, this pathetic little hat took me an hour to make. Why can't I be one of those amazing crafty moms that I see all over the place?
I really need to find my camera!
1 comment:
LOVE it!! :)
Post a Comment