Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It's ...winter?

Well, we've FINALLY had snow stay on the ground for more than 2 hours for the first time this winter.  Don't get me wrong...I'm not complaining.  I've been LOVING the warm weather.  I haven't missed the snow one tiny little bit.  My kids on the other hand...
They've been trying to enjoy the snow for the short time it's been around.  (Cameron was upset that he didn't have any snow pants like the girls, so I put him in the only thing I had. Doesn't he look adorable? And yes, he CAN put his arms down!) ;)
Our annual pathetic little snowman -
This year I didn't even have to help them make it!
It's hard to see, but this is a picture of Lydia's snow angel that she attempted to make in half an inch of snow - 
Now I'm just hoping that winter doesn't end as late as it started!

No comments: