Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sleeping Beauty Hair

I can't remember if I've mentioned this before, but I made up names for my girls' hairdos.  I've found that it makes them more excited about sitting still while I yank and pull their hair.  There's The Jesse (braided pony), The Cinderella/Ballerina (messy bun), The Princess Leia (messy bun piggies), what used to be called "hair like Mommy's" but now is The Rapunzel (straight), The Jasmine (side pony/messy bun), and the most popular by far... 
THE SLEEPING BEAUTY-
Sleeping Beauty hair is pretty time consuming, so it's usually reserved for special occasions.  However, we have 1:00 church starting in January, so we might be able to have Sleeping Beauty hair a bit more often. Yay.

2 comments:

Rheanna said...

fantastic idea! Maybe my girls would let me do their hair more :)

Me said...

cute & creative Candice! I wish I had a girl to use it on. miss you, come down soon!