Happy Mothers Day Mom!!! I mis you when you leave. I love you eny time of the day. I hate it when you cry. I love you more than Star Wars. And you ar the one.
This is a drawing of a flower he made for me using a dum dum sucker and some tissue paper.
I just had to share this to show how sweet my little Carter is. He still hates kisses and saying "I love you," but he gives me hugs and says "I'll miss you" every single day. Well Carter, I know you don't like to say that you love me, but as the great Han Solo once said..."I know."
Eggs eggs eggs
3 years ago


4 comments:
ha ha ha. So funny. "And you ar the one"
Love that precious boy! I feel the same way about his Mom, so I can completely understand. Easy for me to say "I love you" though:)
I think maybe Carter is just too creative to say things in the same old cliche' way.
And what he comes up with is so entertaining!
Post a Comment