Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Baby is TWO!

My little Cameron just turned two!  We had some delicious cupcakes made by Tara for the Brown gathering and I made mandarin orange yogurt cake for the Stewart side. Cameron is such a fun, energetic little guy.  He loves anything "Buzz" (Toy Story), and everything "burple" (purple).  Of course "burple" can also include green, blue, pink... He always wants to be on my lap when I'm doing the girls hair, and makes sure to get his own "hair time" in after theirs is done.  He does hit occasionally, but his favorite defense mechanism is spitting fart sounds at his abuser (which is usually Meleah).  She spits back, and they have a little spitting battle for a few minutes.  He loves to tease/play.  It gets a little old sometimes, like when I've laid out a towel to put Lydia on after her bath, and while I'm lifting her out of the tub he takes off with it.  It's all in good fun, and I try not to get too frustrated because he's very tender-hearted and hates to be in trouble.  He's SO adorable, and I just can't believe how BIG he is already!





Cam's Dictionary

wee - I'm doing something wild and crazy
m'bot - my spot
uck - I'm stuck
ee out- usualy followes uck; get me out
uh ee - I want to eat
ta dah - ta dah
ook - look
ayo, hi - hello, hi
cogger - Carter
baby - baby/ Cameron
ia - Lydia or Meleah
jewt - juice
wawer - water
peez - please
dane du - thank you/ I just shared something with someone
pobby - I want to sit on the toilet and do nothing
out - out/in

No comments: