Monday, September 14, 2009

Bye-Bye Summer!

We've had such a crazy fun summer that I haven't even had time to blog about it.  We went to Lagoon, several family reunions, the cabin, and to Vegas for Labor Day.  We took swimming lessons, camped in Manti, had family bike rides, went to the movies, had a yard sale, and even changed houses. I didn't take pictures at all of these events (dang it!) but here are a few that I did take -




You can't really tell from the picture, but my Mom helped Lydia walk up this crazy steep hill with her walker at the cabin.  She is getting so strong! (Lydia, not my Mom.  Mom has always had notable vigor.)  Ü  It was such an amazing summer that I was sad to see it end, but I've actually been enjoying our return to a schedule and kids in bed by 8:00.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Fun Summer!
We miss you guys! :)