Monday, January 12, 2009

He's Finally Here!

Cameron Michael Stewart
Born January 7, 2009
8 lbs 0 ounces, 19 inches

15 comments:

Kim said...

Whew, 8 lbs. You're a trooper! I can't believe how good natured you were when he was 5 days late! i was griping my lat two weeks at least! Congrats. He's so sweet. And I like that you went for the traditional spelling of Cameron. Good job Stewarts!

Ben and Taryn said...

I can't believe how cute he is. I am so glad he is here and that everything went so smoothly. Hope you are feeling good and hopefully we'll see you guys soon. Love ya Stewarts!

Me said...

Candice! What great news, and he is beautiful!! I am so glad you went with Cameron, such a cute name for a cute baby. How is it with 4?

Jason & Stacy Scoble said...

Congratulations! He's adorable!

Lindsey said...

So sweet. He can already smile! When you get a free moment (will that happen in the next 18 years?) give me a call and tell me all the details!

BreAna said...

that is so funny. He already looks like he is smiling. That pic linc took looks like he is smiling too.have you seen the pics linc took yet?

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Congrats!!Aww! how sweet! I LOVE that he is already smiling. 8lbs is a pretty good size baby. You go girl! :)

Connie and Rob said...

That little smile makes me want to pinch his cheeks and give him kisses! I can't wait to hold him! Just a few more days and I'll be there!

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

YAY! I'm totally laughing at that smirk...you better watch out girl. I think that's a sign of TROUBLE. Isn't four fun? I know, you don't really know yet...but it is. Number 4 was different for us because it was the first baby that we basically said, "Welcome to our life-and get used to it quick-it's not going to stop for you." It's also the first time that I looked at them all and thought "Dang! This is a lot of kids! Where did they all come from?"

Heath Family said...

Congratulations! Your family now has another adorable face to add to the pictures. Get some rest - :)

Erica said...

Congrats! He is beautiful!! I am so happy for you!

The Wood Family said...

He is so precious! I'm glad that he's finally here. Congrats!!!

Patrick and Jennifer Thompson said...

Congratulations!!! That is awesome. I hope mom and baby are doing well.

Michelle Campbell said...

YEA!!! Congratulations guys!! He's Handsome! I can't believe you even caught him smiling! AWESOME!!

Michelle Campbell said...

This isn't Michelle!! It's Shannon Petty! I think I am still signed on under her name! Okay, I am a HUGE DORK! Sorry about that!