Monday, October 20, 2008

Man Tag!

What is your husbands name? Randall Isaac Stewart
How long have you been married? 6 1/2 years
How long did you date? Almost a year including our engagement. That's pretty long for an LDS couple!
How old is he? 29
Who eats more sweets? Randall!
Who is taller? Let's see..I'm 5'4, Randall's 6'3. I guess he's a little taller. Okay, okay, we look like a circus couple! Why do my legs have to be so dang stubby?!
Who said "I love you" first? Randall did. Just an FYI, guys don't like it when you say "What if I love you too?" after they confess their love, even if you tell them you love them later on in that same conversation.
Who can sing the best? Neither of us are all that accomplished vocally. However, Randall can bang out every drum beat to any Metallica song on the radio. (Not on drums, but on the steering wheel, dashboard, rearview mirror, etc.)
Who is smarter? Randall's doing pretty well in his classes, but as far as academics go...ME! When it comes to knowing where your wallet is at all times, discovering that the parking brake is on BEFORE you drive the car for twenty miles, knowing the difference between windshield factor and wind chill factor...that would be Randall.
Who pays the bills? Me. I mean...we mutually discuss and go over our finances together like church leaders and marriage counselors advise. Ü
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I don't get this one. Is it the right side when you're looking at it, or when you're laying on it? I lay on the right side if you're looking at the bed.
Who mows the lawn? Randall. I couldn't start a lawn mower if my life depended on it.
Who cooks dinner? Me! Randall couldn't cook a meal if his life... Alright, that 's not fair. He can make chili mac and peanut butter sandwiches.
Who drives? Randall. I'll admit that I'm not the best/most observant driver out there, and that fact hasn't escaped my husband's notice.
Who kissed who first? Randall kissed me, with the help of Lindsey, Randy, Ryan, and Julia making sure that we were alone for a little while.
Who asked who out first? We were actually set up on sort of a blind date although we had already met each other at a wedding. It was my family that set us up though, so I think I can take credit for it.
Who wears the pants? As far as getting after the kids, I do. When it comes to getting anything you want...that would be Randall.

This was a fun tag to do, and I recommend it to everyone. It made me think about how much I love my hubby, and how grateful I am that we're going to be together forever.

7 comments:

BreAna said...

that is what I thought. I went to bed last night very in love with my husband.

Ben and Taryn said...

Cute! Yeah for something to blog about!

Jana Brown said...

Boo for something not to blog about! Haha... J K not like I EVER blog anyway! Haha... Anywhose... Cute blog! I LOVE the first pic especially! That mullet is FABULOUS! LOL

Candice said...

I've been waiting for someone to make fun of that picture! I got in big trouble for posting it, so you all might as well get a few jabs in while it's up there! (Especially all of you that he's offended politically in the last couple of weeks.) I still think he looks so cute...mullet and all. Ü

Anonymous said...

Was that not the best thing we ever did for you? I know you weren't too thrilled at the time, but look what all that kissing led to!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I love that I can get to know your husband by reading this. It sounds like you really compliment each other and he sounds like a great guy! :)

Kim said...

OMG! Is that middle picture you two?! You look SO YOUNG. I'm so excited to add you to my blog list. This is so much easier than trying to talk while we pass each other in the hall at church.
Your baby tummy is looking so cute by the way. And I thought you were due in January?