Randall, Candice, Carter, Lydia, Meleah, Cameron,Savanna, & Emma
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Stimulating Conversation
While I was making tacos the other night, Carter was cutting olives with a butterknife, and Lydia was "wiping off the table" when I overheard this insightful conversation:
Carter: If you were a olive, I would eat you.
Lydia: You can't eat me! I'n a big girl.
Carter: I wish I was a olive. Then I would eat me!
ha ha ha ha that's a really funny conversation. That's crazy that your kids are old enough to help with dinner! :) You really need to set the date on your camera! Lydia looks really old for being 1! LOL
Avrie loves to help me cut things too. It's just a little bit annoying when I have to take the dish that she helped with to potluck or something. It tastes the same, but its not near as pretty!
That is so funny. Those kids are so cute! Stryder loved his phone call from Carter and Lydia. You should have seen his face after he hung up, he looked so happy. And about the cabin, I'm not sure right now. With the price of gas, I just don't know if we can afford it. Anyways, love ya guys and thanks for calling Stryder.
Hey Candice! I found your blog through Jana's (well my sister Kristin's then Jana's. I am so happy to hear that your family is doing well, especially your sweet Lydia. If you don't mind, can I put your blog address on our blog? I don't do it...Jesse does, but we love to see how our friends are doing. If you want, you can check us out at jessenpetty.blogspot.com. Shannon (Mangum) Petty
Your family is absolutely adorable. I came accross your blog while on Shannon's. I especially loved the picture of Casey and you at Prom, those were the good old days. Feel free to check out our family at patnjenthompson.blogspot.com. I am new to this blogging but am having lots of fun catching up with old friends and seeing there cute families.
9 comments:
ha ha ha ha that's a really funny conversation. That's crazy that your kids are old enough to help with dinner! :) You really need to set the date on your camera! Lydia looks really old for being 1! LOL
Avrie loves to help me cut things too. It's just a little bit annoying when I have to take the dish that she helped with to potluck or something. It tastes the same, but its not near as pretty!
That is so funny. Those kids are so cute! Stryder loved his phone call from Carter and Lydia. You should have seen his face after he hung up, he looked so happy. And about the cabin, I'm not sure right now. With the price of gas, I just don't know if we can afford it. Anyways, love ya guys and thanks for calling Stryder.
LOL! Kids! They are such cuties!
Hey Candice! I found your blog through Jana's (well my sister Kristin's then Jana's. I am so happy to hear that your family is doing well, especially your sweet Lydia. If you don't mind, can I put your blog address on our blog? I don't do it...Jesse does, but we love to see how our friends are doing. If you want, you can check us out at jessenpetty.blogspot.com.
Shannon (Mangum) Petty
Your family is absolutely adorable. I came accross your blog while on Shannon's. I especially loved the picture of Casey and you at Prom, those were the good old days. Feel free to check out our family at patnjenthompson.blogspot.com. I am new to this blogging but am having lots of fun catching up with old friends and seeing there cute families.
Love, Jennifer (Randall) Thompson
london is on the computer with me and is just reminding me that lydia is his girlfriend. hehe
Seriously... Could your kids be ANY cuter!?
mmmmm olives
Post a Comment