Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Like Mother, Like Daughter


So, cameras have obviously come a long way since I was a baby, but you can kinda see the resemblance, right? Fortunately for her, she doesn't appear to have my stubby hands, feet, legs,...What isn't stubby about me really?

7 comments:

Rachel said...

This is so cute! On another note, your baby in the top left of your blog is starting to look like a baby! :)Yay!

Lindsey said...

Wow, you are twinners! Dodge has been with Kendra, and I didn't remember his pillow until you just said that! Yuck!

Ben and Taryn said...

This is so cute! I love the scrunchy nose face! And yea that was RaeLeigh in the picture. I just parted it all in two sides and then starting at the top I did the little topsy tails all the way down gathering more sections of hair. It would be cute on Lydia and you could go the other way too from the bottom to high piggys on top, like Olivia's. They were so cute and let me do their hair both mornings. Anyways, we love ya guys and miss ya too!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

LOL Oh my gosh if I didn't know better I would have thought it was the same baby! I will agree with Rachel, that your baby in the top of your blog is looking more and more like a baby everyday! :)

Cari J said...

Haha!! So so so Cute!!! That is so fun that you look so much alike :)

BreAna said...

holy crap that is way to funny i always thought she looked the most like you.

Connie and Rob said...

I've always felt bad that this picture of you turned out so blurry. It was the funniest moment! Alexis had been rubbing your head all day, every chance she got and you were not a fan!! You just had a little peach fuzz and she had hair that was a lot longer. But she just loved the feel of your little peach fuzz. That is one difference with Meleah. She has more hair! But other than that, you two look like a match!