My sweet Lyddies is a SENIOR! 😭
Meleah Susannie is a Sophomore
Cam Cam is in 8th and has officially passed up both his older sisters and his mother in height, much to Meleah's dismay. (Lydia and I are used to being passed up, so it doesn't even phase us.) He really hopes to ascend higher than his brother by the time Carter comes home next year, and maybe eventually...his DAD. 😏
Savanna is in 6th but informed me this morning that she has no plans to "rule the school" as is her right as the oldest grade there. I should have known she is too nice for that. 😊
And my baby Emma Sue is in FOURTH GRADE this year. 😳 As many of you know, her middle name is actually Sophia, but although they each have their own unique personalities, her creativity, independent nature, and sass are very reminiscent of my Meleah Susanne...much to Meleah's annoyance. 😆 Thus the nickname.
Too cool to do their cheer pose this year (or maybe just no longer feel like cheering on the 1st day anymore...) but at least they still let me take their picture in front of the school.
Throwback!
Carter's doing great, and is currently in Minot, North Dakota for his 4th transfer in a row. It's a good thing he likes the area! He's using some of his school skills to sketch during his free time with very limited art supplies... I love his sketches! He's also spending lots of time teaching the gospel (of course), meeting people, playing with puppies, searching for skeletons, and giving service any chance he gets - including helping a family slaughter a bunch of bunnies they raised for meat.






1 comment:
It's great to see you Carter and I hope you are doing great. I want you to know that I raised rabbits when I was a kid and I also know the art of butchering the cute little bunnies 🐰 and getting them into the freezer. I haven't had it for a long time but I like it better than chicken. Wishing you the best and much success. We love and miss you!
Post a Comment