Breakfast Pancakes
Cam and Kayleigh's party
Laura made Cam an AWESOME green Toy Story cookie for his Birthday!
Someone put the cookie a little too close to Emma, so she got a little pre-Birthday cake eating practice. -
Birthday Fun at Trafalga
Laura made Cam an AWESOME green Toy Story cookie for his Birthday!
Someone put the cookie a little too close to Emma, so she got a little pre-Birthday cake eating practice. -
Birthday Fun at Trafalga
For some reason, the only picture of Cam I got at Trafalga was him zonked out on the bench when we were eating our Dippin' Dots! I promise he was having lots of fun playing laser tag, glow in the dark miniature golf, and arcade games before that!
I think Carter even got a little higher than he did last time -
After Trafalga we had dinner at Texas Roadhouse -
I can't tell if he was embarrassed because he was on the saddle, or because his mouth was full of food -
Cookies and ice cream!
Celebrating with the Stewart Family!
Those are no bake cookies...just in case you're wondering. ;)
Playing with the water Toy Story toy Grandma and Grandpa Brown gave him -
His gifts from Mom and Dad and "Grandma Peggy"
Favorites:Food: "Um, those little purple things with bumps on them that are like strawberries (blackberries), and Lucky Charms."
Food to hate: "Um, well it's all the vegetables but vegetable soup."
Toy: "Uh, it has balls and we're supposed to catch it with sharks and it is a game, and we catch marbles with it, and it has a table holding those sharks, and the little handles that can bite them."
Me: "Don't you mean Hippos?"
Cameron: "No, it would be better with sharks."
Show: Monsters Vs. Aliens
Movie: The last Toy Story Movie
Number: 100
Color: "You know it! Black and green or brown and black and green."
Thing to do: "Play games on the TV."
Favorite video game: "It's the Mickey game that I have, but I still want the number free (3)."
Funny Phrases:
"My name's not Cameron, it's Cam-Cam!"
"I liked them but they made my brain feel a little funny (ham and cheese quesadillas). I think maybe my taste bugs don't like them."
"Thanks Mommy! I really enjoyded that!"
"Me Three!" (He says this even if he's the 2nd to join, or the fourth...)
"You Cookie!" (He thinks this is terribly insulting.)
"peanut, naked nuggets" (I'm pretty sure you know what he's referring to.)
"Wight (right), Mom?" (He likes to say this at least a couple times a day. I hope this doesn't mean he's going to be insecure and need reassurance his whole life!)
Middle finger - Cameron's favorite finger happens to be the middle one. He likes to use it to point, and REFUSES to change, even though his siblings keep telling him not to use that finger.
Cameron is always bargaining with me. Whenever I ask him to do something his response is "ONLY if I...can go to the park later, get a bonus point, can play with your phone after, etc."
Cameron is such an adorable, sweet, fun little boy. He's very rough and tumble, but also has a tender, sensitive side. He loves to play with his "guys" and can spend hours with his action figures and a box, or other random object that he has them climb all over and dangle from. He's really good at making all kinds of crashing/falling/yelling out for help sounds. However, he can also be found playing house, barbie"s, a game they call "Frozen", or watching Barbie movies with the girls.
He's become a bit of a picky eater, and often declares that he will NOT be eating dinner because he HATES it (even before taking a single bite). Fortunately, he eventually does eat at least some of it, and as far as I can tell, there aren't really any foods that he truly hates.
Cameron can be very particular when it comes to style. Lately, he only likes long sleeves and long pants. (That's going to be interesting when it gets up around 100 degrees.) His socks have to be pulled down or they "annoy his legs," and he only likes his hair "spikey just in the front, not all over."
He's very good to his baby sisters, and spends lots of time carrying Emma away from things she's not supposed to be into, and distracting her with a toy when she's upset. He still loves to snuggle on my lap (whenever he can find a time that Savanna or Emma aren't already on it), and he's great about giving hugs to everyone. I just don't know what I would do without my little Cam-Cam. He's such a big helper, and I hope he always loves to cuddle with me and give me big hugs.
1 comment:
Oh I love Mister Cam-Cam!
Post a Comment