Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Fun Stuff

We've been keeping ourselves busy, having lots of fun lately!  Have I said how much I LOVE that both my Mom and Dad are retired now?  They can come up for a couple of weeks at a time, and it's awesome! 
Divas!
Grayson and Emma -
 Lovin' Aunt Jana's lap -
 Playing ball at Mason's Birthday party -
 My kids are so lucky to have so many awesome Aunts!

 These cute little cousins zonked while singing on Grandma's lap, but I didn't think to take a picture until after we moved them -
 We had a cotton candy party at Steve and Jess's one of the days -  
 Tara even taught Carter how to spin his own -

Randall hates nothing more than being sticky, so luckily he was at work that day.  I'm sure he will be cringing when he sees these pictures -


My Mom's a very diligent picture taker, and pictures are just so easy to steal these days...  Thanks Mom!

No comments: