That weekend was his "Birthday weekend" and we took him to Texas Roadhouse for his Birthday. The next day we got together with the Brown side and on Sunday we gathered with the Stewarts. I've gotta say, I'm a little tired of cake at this point. Carter got a new bike, a couple of Wii games, a new shirt and tie, a light bright, and some action figures.
The following weekend was even more exciting. My little Carter-Cutie got baptized! He was so happy, and I loved seeing Randall use the power of the priesthood to help him take that monumental step towards eternal life. We had great support from family and actually managed to fit about 70 people into our house for lunch afterward. Luckily the weather was pretty nice so we were able to spill out into the back yard a little bit. I really should have taken more pictures of everyone, but I was too busy chatting. To all of you that were taking pics, please feel free to send them my way.
I feel so blessed to be Carter's Mom. He's been so much fun, and honestly quite easy to raise (with the exception of potty training). He's very good about "choosing the right" and obeying all the rules. He even loves to correct others when they're not doing what they're supposed to do...no matter what they're age/size. He's always coming up with big ideas to recycle



2 comments:
Awesome cake Carter!! We had so much fun up there that weekend celebrating with your family. It really is kind of crazy to think of our little guys being 8 this year. I remember when they were cute chubby babies toddling around. They grew up too fast!
We can't wait to see Carter at Cub Scouts Wednesday night at 6:30pm!!!
Post a Comment